NUI Galway Students’ Union Wind Down Week / Seachtain Scíthe Chomhaltas na Mac Léinn
Relax, Unwind, De-Stress and Breathe
Faigh faoiseamh ón strus agus lig do scíth
Monday 1st April / Dé Luain an 1 Aibreán
- 9am-10am Learn How to Yoga Class in The View. COURSE FULL 29/02/19
- 11am-12pm Learn How To Hula Hoop and more in The View (Fully Accessible Class). Free Tickets on Eventbrite.
- 1pm-2pm Learn How to Drum in The Large Acoustic Room. Free Tickets on Eventbrite.
Tuesday 2nd April / Dé Máirt an 2 Aibreán
- 8.10am-8.50am Mindfulness for Beginners Class in AC201
- 12pm ALIVE Volunteering Awards Ceremony with tea and cake!
- 7pm NUIG 5k in aid of Jigsaw Galway
Wednesday 3rd April / Dé Céadaoin an 3 Aibreán
- 11am-4pm La Roche Posay Promo with freebies in Áras na Mac Léinn
- 1pm-2pm Arts in Action “Staging the Archive” Free performance in O’Donoghue Centre
- 1.10pm-1.50pm Mindfulness Shared Practice in AC201
- 8pm-9.30pm Free Outdoor Cinema at the Engineering Building. Vote on the Facebook Event page for the movie we show! POSTPONED TO WEDS 10th April DUE TO WEATHER!
Thursday 4th April / Déardaoin an 4 Aibreán
- 2pm-5pm Soothing Scales meet the animals in Áras na Mac Léinn with Animal Ambassadors. There’ll be snakes, lizards, spiders and other insects.
- 9pm-10.30pm King Kong Company Free Gig at Sult
Friday 5th/Saturday 6th April / Dé hAoine an 5/Dé Sathairn an 6 Aibreán
- Writing and Well-Being: The Academic Writing Centre Annual Conference
More information from / Tuilleadh eolais ar fáil ó email@example.com