How to get involved in the fight against Racism in Ireland
NUI Galway Students’ Union stands in solidarity with everyone affected by the recent racist events in the USA. We all need to work together to build equality for all in our society.
It’s time to start conversations with our family and friends about racism.
It’s time to call out racism in all it’s forms.
It’s time to make changes.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- The Irish Network Against Racism has some great resources on their website to help people learn about racism, report racism, respond to racism and find help for those affected by racism.
- The NUI Galway Mincéirs Whiden Society aims to build positive relationships as well as alliances between Traveller students, the student and staff body at NUI Galway
- The NUI Galway African Caribbean Society celebrate and share the diversity of African and Caribbean Cultures.
- The NUI Galway Fáilte Refugees Society aim to welcome refugees into every community in Ireland.
- JSTOR has compiled a syllabus of free readings on institutionalized racism in the US. Access them here.
- This Saturday 6th June Galway Anti-Racism Network ask you to join them in an ONLINE protest as well as signing an online book of condolences to victims of systemic racism and police brutality.
- At 6pm Wednesday 10th June you are invited to a live Anti-Racism Zoom Chat with ALIVE Email email@example.com to get involved – All welcome to learn, grow, reflect, take action, discover and be together.
- The Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland (MASI) are asking you to email Government Ministers with their proposals on keeping people seeking asylum safe during and after COVID-19. The email also calls for an end to Direct Provision. It only takes a minute to send the email here.
- Take part in the STAND and USI #10000students movement and pledge to be a better ally.
- Join NUI Galway Students’ Union in fighting for students rights. We will be electing Class Reps for every class from the start of the 2020/21 academic year and we will also be running elections to fill our five vacant officer positions.
- Join The Sanctuary Runners who bring together Irish residents, refugees and asylum seekers to run, jog or walk on the same Sanctuary Runners team.
- If you need to buy masks please think of buying them from We Make Good. When you buy a mask they also donate one to somebody living in direct provision.
- You can also find out how to donate to the Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland (MASI) here and the Migrant Rights Centre Ireland here.
- Black Pride Ireland
- Galway Anti-Racism Network
- Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland (MASI)
- Migrants and Ethnic-minorities for Reproductive Justice (MERJ)
- Migrant Rights Centre Ireland
- The Irish Network Against Racism
Please note this is a working document that we will be updating as the fight for equality continues and builds.
Start planning your best summer ever!
The NUI Galway Working & Travelling Abroad Fair takes place 12pm-3pm Wednesday 29th of January 2020 in Áras na Mac Léinn.
Exhibitors include J1 Visa Companies, Travel Companies, Volunteering/Adventure Companies and Internship/Training Companies.
ALIVE – NUI Galway Student Volunteering Opportunities at home and abroad
Exit Entry – Exit Entry is the online community that truly connects businesses, students and colleges in the most personal way possible.
J1 Ireland – J1 Ireland draws on over 40 years of combined on the ground experience from the Chicago based team.
USA Summer Camp – Jobs in over 700 Summer Camps across the USA
USIT – Helping Irish People Work and Travel for 60 Years
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NUI Galway does not endorse or affiliate with any external companies exhibiting at the fair.
Welcome to your weekly email from your Students’ Union.
The last 100 tickets for our €5 charity David O’Doherty comedy gig are on sale from the SU Office 10am-5pm today and from the SU Engineering Desk 11am-3pm or phone 091 493 570 for credit/debit card purchases. The gig is 8pm this Monday 28th of January in the O’Flaherty Theatre. All funds raised go to COPE Galway and Galway Rape Crisis Centre.
We are looking for volunteers to help out with our annual charity collection day in Galway City on Saturday 2nd of February for the following time slots: 1pm-3pm or 3pm-5pm. You will be holding a collection bucket and asking the public to donate what they can to the SU Nominated Charities: Galway Rape Crisis Centre and COPE Galway. Email email@example.com to volunteer.
Mental Health Week
Mon 28th Jan
- 12pm Financial Aid Fund Applications Close
- 1pm-3pm Mental Health Monday at Smokey’s Café & the Engineering Building
- 5pm-6.30pm Free Introduction to Mindfulness course in MY336 Áras Moyola.
- 6.30pm-8pm Free Introduction to Mindfulness course in MY336 Áras Moyola.
- 8pm David O’Doherty Comedy Gig in O’Flaherty Theatre. €5 Tickets on sale in SU. All proceeds go to the SU Charities.
Tues 29th Jan
- 8.10am-8.50am Mindfulness for Beginners Class in AC201
- 11am-5pm Vintage Clothes Fair in Áras na Mac Léinn
- 1pm-2pm Just Read – Social Reading Space in Group Study Room 1, 1st Floor of Library
Weds 30th Jan
- 8am Lotus Society Swim Rise at Blackrock in Salthill
- 1pm-2pm Celebrating Wellness: Recognising students & staff who are championing Mental Health and launch of Directory of Support Services in G010 Library Seminar Room
- 1.10pm-1.50pm Mindfulness Shared Practice in AC201
- 6.30pm-8.30pm University of Sanctuary Panel Discussion in AC202
- 7.30pm Jamnesty Rave 4 Brave in The Loft, Seven Bar Galway. Tickets €5 from Socs Box.
Thurs 31st Jan
- 11am-4pm ALIVE Volunteering Fair in Áras na Mac Léinn
- 4pm-5pm Counselling Workshop on Stress & Anxiety in G067 in the Psychology Building
- 7pm-9pm Comedy Sketch Night in AC215
Sat 2nd Feb
- 11am-5pm SU Charity Collection Day Volunteering – Do good, feel good! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to help out.
- FREE Condoms and TOMPAX available all week from the SU & SU Engineering Desk
- Positive Pebbles around Campus
- Lecture Addresses sharing information about the Counselling Service
More information from email@example.com
Become a 2019/20 CÉIM peer learning leader
Meet weekly with 1st year students and support them to transition to university, gain a greater understanding of coursework, and develop networks. Open to current 1st and/or 2nd year students in specific disciplines. Benefits: develop your skills, boost your CV, meet new people, receive a CÉIM leadership certificate and digital badge, and fulfil criteria to obtain the NUI Galway President’s Award and Employability Award. Full training provided. Closing date: Monday, 11 February. Find out more and apply: www.su.nuigalway.ie/ceim
We have the Vintage and Sportswear clothes sale back 11am-4pm this Tuesday 29th of January in Áras na Mac Léinn.
Know Someone Who Should Run for the #NUIGSU19 Elections?
Do you think your friend would make a great Students’ Union President or Vice-President? Or maybe you’d love to run for election yourself?
Recommend a Friend or Register Your Interest in Running HERE.
Nominations Open at 10am on Thurs 14th Feb for the three full-time paid Officer positions of President, Vice-President/Education Officer and Vice-President/Welfare & Equality Officer.
Financial Aid Fund Applications Close on Monday
The Financial Aid Fund comprises of : (A) The Student Assistance Fund (SAF) which is intended to tackle disadvantage by providing financial support to students who require financial support to enable them to fully benefit from their third level studies. Students can apply for funding for living expenses (excluding loans and fees). (b) Application for payment of fees in instalments, removal of late fee penalties or fee reduction (only granted in certain circumstances). The Financial Aid Fund is now open for Semester 2, 2018/19. Students following a full-time or part-time course of at least one year’s duration leading to an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification can apply to the fund. Students are only eligible to apply once in the academic year for living expenses to the Financial Aid Fund. The University’s decision on your application is final. Applications close 12pm Monday 28th of January.
Polling will take place 10am-9pm on Tuesday 29th of January on the Concourse to elect a postgrad student to Údarás na hOllscoile, the University’s governing authority which is responsible for managing and controlling all of the affairs of the University. Only postgrads can vote in this election – bring NUIG ID.
The candidates running are:
- Mitchell, Michelle
- O’Connor, Dómhnall
€5 Tickets for comedian Neil Delamere on Monday 18th of February are on sale now from the SU Office and SU Engineering Desk.
SHAG (Sexual Health Awareness and Guidance) Week 2019
Sat 9th of Feb
- 2pm-6pm Not Consent Exhibition and SHAG Week Launch in the O’Donoghue Centre
Mon 11th of Feb
- 1pm-3pm Mental Health Mondays at Smokey’s Café
- 5pm-7pm FREE STI Clinic in the Student Health Unit. Phone 091 492 604 for appointment.
Tues 12th of Feb
- 8.10am-8.50am Mindfulness for Beginners Class in AC201
- 10am-1.30pm Disclosure Training with Galway Rape Crisis Centre in The Space. €10 Register in advance in SU
- 6pm-9pm NUIG Premiere Screening of “The Meeting” in D’Arcy Thompson Theatre. Free ticketed event. Register on EventBrite for tickets.
- 9pm Sex Toy Bingo at Sult. FREE Event in the Corrib Room.
Weds 13th of Feb
- 11am-3pm COPE Galway Violence in Relationships Information Table at Smokey’s Café
- 1.10pm-1.50pm Mindfulness Shared Practice in AC201
Thurs 14th of Feb
- 10am Valentine’s Day Chocolates and Roses – FREE while stocks last from the SU!
- 5pm-7pm FREE STI Clinic in the Student Health Unit. Phone 091 492 604 for appointment.
- 8pm The Dirty Circus at Sult – Comedy, Burlesque, Cabaret and Sauciness! FREE event in the main bar at Sult.
- Free Condoms from the SU and SU Engineering Desk
More information from/ Tuilleadh eolais ar fáil ó firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Class Rep Meetings
|Thurs 24th Jan||6pm – 7pm||MY124 Classroom 1||Áras Moyola||Health Sciences Council|
|Mon 28th Jan||2pm-3pm||Students’ Union Exec Office||Áras na Mac Léinn||Postgrad Council|
|Mon 28th Jan||6pm – 7pm||AC204||Arts Concourse||Science Council|
|Tues 29th Jan||6pm – 7pm||AC204||Arts Concourse||Arts Council|
|Tues 29th Jan||6pm – 7pm||AC203||Arts Concourse||Law/Commerce Council|
For more information contact: email@example.com
The ALIVE Volunteering Fair takes places 11am-4pm Thursday 31st of January in the Bailey Allen Hall. Come along, meet community NGO’s and become a volunteer instantly!
Mental Health Monday’s are Back!
Mental Health Monday’s will run 1pm-3pm each Monday. Call to our table a Smokey’s Café for chats and freebies. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Just Read! *Change of Venue
Do you need anything more than a good book? The key to happiness is finding a good book and reading it. Join the SU Education Officer for books and more in Group Study Room 1 on the First Floor of the Library 1pm-2pm every Tuesday. More info from email@example.com
Thesis Boot Camp, March 2019 – Applications Close Monday 28th January
- Are you a PhD student struggling with the writing-up battle?
- Do you put off writing tasks until ‘tomorrow’?
- Are you finding it tough ‘going it alone’?
We have just what you need – Thesis Boot Camp!
Sign up here.
Use the following discount codes online to get the reduced NUI Galway student rate for these Connacht Rugby home matches:
- 5pm Saturday 16th February Connacht vs Cheetahs CODE: NUIG-Che-1819
- 2.45pm Saturday 2nd March Connacht vs Ospreys CODE: NUIG-Osp-1819
Limited to 50 tickets per match for the Bohermore Terrace only. NUI Galway Student ID required.
SUMS Reopens on Monday. SUMS is a FREE service providing informal mathematics support to 1st and 2nd year students across all colleges and courses as well as to students engaged in Access/Foundation courses.
Introduction to Mindfulness,
Free course Monday 28th of January in MY336 Seminar Room 4 Áras Moyola. Choice of times: 5pm – 6:30pm or 6:30pm – 8pm.
NUIG Postgrad Open Day
The NUI Galway Postgraduate Open Day will take place 12pm-3pm Wednesday, 6th February in the Bailey Allen Hall. The event will also include short presentations covering such topics as funding opportunities, applications, and research. SUSI (Grants Authority) will also be in attendance, and will present at 1pm. This is your opportunity to meet lecturers and postgraduate students, see what postgraduate programmes are on offer, and to meet staff from Postgraduate Admissions, Career Development Centre, Graduate Studies, and other student support services. You can pre-register to attend online now at: www.nuigalway.ie/postgraduate-open-day or just turn up and register on the day.
Hardiman PhD Scholarships Applications Close 15/02/19
Free Screening “On Her Shoulders”
The United Nations and Irish Aid present: ‘On Her Shoulders’ 6pm Monday 4th February in the Pálaás. The film will be followed by a panel discussion and reception. Free tickets are available here.
Psychology Research Study: The influence of support and control on the relationship between sense of self and trauma in first time mothers.
All first time mothers aged over 18 years of age whose baby is between 1 and 13 months are invited to take part in this study which hopes to develop our understanding of how the childbirth experience impacts on maternal sense of identity and postpartum trauma. The research has ethical approval from the NUIG Research Ethics Committee. Participation in the study involves completing a 25 minute online questionnaire: https://bit.do/Yourchildbirthexperience
- Cardiac First Responder 2 Spaces Left
- First Aid Responder 2 Spaces Left
SU Free Cloakroom
The SU Free Cloakroom is open 9am-6pm Thursdays and Fridays during term. It’s located near the SU XL Shop.
You can contact the Students’ Union by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions you may have. You can also like or follow us on Facebook Instagram Snapchat (@nuigsu) and Twitter.
Our office is located upstairs in the Áras na Mac Léinn building beside Sult and we are open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
Our reception desk in the Engineering Building foyer is open Monday – Friday 11am-3pm.
Welcome to your weekly email from your Students’ Union.
- The SU Council Chairperson will be elected at the last SU Council meeting of the year at 6pm this Monday 27th of February in IT250. Please note that only registered Class Reps can vote in this election.
- Nominations are now closed for the 3 Full Time Paid SU Officer Positions of President, Vice President/Education Officer and Vice President/Welfare. The election takes place next Thursday 2nd of March with polling stations in An Bhialann (10am-7pm), Áras na Mac Léinn (11am-8pm), Engineering Building (12pm-4pm) and on the SU Website via Remote Vote 10am-8pm (pre-registration required before midnight Weds 1st March)
- Nominations are now open for the 11 Voluntary SU Officer Positions of Oifigeach na Gaeilge, Equality, Societies, Clubs, Postgrad, Mature Students and the 5 College Convenors at and close at 5pm on Wednesday 1st of March. The election takes place on Thursday 9th of March.
Nomination forms are available from the SU Office and the SU Website. Completed nomination forms must be returned to the box in the SU Office by the specified deadline.
#NUIGSU17 Remote Vote – Registration Open
If you are not on campus on Thursday 2nd March and wish to vote in the Students’ Union elections and referendum, you can use Remote Vote to cast your vote online.
It’s a simple two-step process:
- REGISTER Log on to the Students’ Union website before midnight on Wednesday 1st March and register for Remote Vote.
- VOTE Log on to the Students’ Union website between 10am and 8pm on Thursday 2nd March.
Remote Vote is easy to use and is completely confidential.
Referendum on NUI Galway Students’ Union’s position on reunification of the island of Ireland
On Thursday 2nd March you will be asked to vote in a referendum on whether or not the Students’ Union supports the reunification of the island of Ireland.
The wording which will appear on the ballot paper, requiring a Yes / No answer, will be:
Do you agree with the following proposition:
“That NUI Galway Students’ Union supports the reunification of the island of Ireland and calls on the State to hold a national referendum on the question of such reunification.”
This referendum has been requested by 500 members of the Students’ Union in accordance with the Students’ Union Constitution, Article 16.
Polling Stations will be open: 10am-7pm (An Bhialann), 11am-8pm (Áras na Mac Léinn), 12pm-4pm (Engineering Building), 10am-8pm (Online Remote Vote – registration required by midnight Weds 1st March)
Our last SU Comedy Gig of the year is on at 8pm on Monday 6th of March and features Fred Cooke, Kevin McGahern AND Joanne McNally all for €5. Tickets are on sale now from the SU Office and the SU Engineering desk and all proceeds go to the SU charities: RNLI (Galway Lifeboats) and Threshold.
Marchathon 2017 – The 10,000 Step Challenge STARTS Weds 1st March
Win action cameras, shopping vouchers, travel cups, t-shirts, jumpers and lots more!
- Free to take part
- Get into a team of 3 – 6 people
- Sign up online at www.activetravellogger.ie
- a) Team captain choose a team name and set up your team online
- b) Then team members sign up online and join this team
- Get a step counter – last few FREE Step Counters available in SU Office or download an app (e.g. Free Smarter Travel Step Counter), use a fit bit, Ipod or other step tracking device
- From the 1st to 31st of March get walking where possible, aiming to increase your steps throughout the challenge reaching 10,000 steps or more by the 31st of March.
Equality Week Events TODAY
All Day: Tompax (time of the month packs): Free pads, tampons, and chocolate across campus
11am-1pm ICTU Stand at Smokey’s Café
1pm-2pm Do you work? Do you feel that your rights are infringed? Come to the D’arcy Thompson Theatre! We have a wide range of speakers from Employment Relation representatives who will inform us of our rights.
More information from email@example.com
Being a Postgrad can be tough.
If you have questions or just want a bit of a rant call to the NUI Galway Students’ Union office every Friday 2pm-4pm.
The SU Postgrad Officer Colm will be here to listen and advise you or just drop him a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the National Student Survey before Sunday – win an iPad
The National Student Survey is your chance to make a difference to the future of students at NUI Galway. Make sure you take part and have your say and you could win an iPad! It only takes 8 minutes and it will make a big difference to life at NUI Galway.
The survey is open to:
- First Year Undergraduates
- Final Year Undergraduates
- Taught Postgraduates
Click on www.studentsurvey.ie to complete the survey before the 26th of February
Connacht Rugby Tickets
We now have Connacht Rugby NUIG student tickets on sale for the following matches:
- 19:35 Fri 3rd March Connacht vs Zebre €15
- 19:35 Sat 15th April Connacht vs Leinster €20
Tickets on sale in SU Office (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm) and SU Engineering Desk (Mon-Thurs 11am-3pm & Fri 11am-2pm)
You can sign up in the Students’ Union Office Monday-Friday 10am-5pm or phone 091 524810 to register with credit card. The course cost is €40.
- Beginners/Improvers 6pm-7.30pm Thursday 16th March-Thursday 4th May
- Intermediate 7.30pm-9pm Thursday 16th March-Thursday 4th May
We’ll be filling our HUGE VINTAGE SALE, with only the best ON TREND 80s+90s wavy garms at teeny tiny prices! We’ll be stocking; Aztec, Plaid, Cord, Crazy, Pattern, Printed, Cropped, Oversized, Re-worked, USA Vintage, Branded Sportswear, Streetwear, Handmade Jewels, Crystals, Charms, Hats, Pumps, Sweats, Knitwear, 90’s Denim, Suede Bombers, Jackets, Coats, Shirts, Jeans, Dungarees, T’s, Sweaters, Shell, Skirts…. +so much more!
With Writing – The Academic Writing Centre
With Maths – SUMS
With Computer Programming – Computer DISC
With Anything – The SU Grinds Register
5k Fun Run 1pm Tuesday
NUIG Boat Club and NUIG Sports and Recreation Unit are holding a 5k fun run’ NUIG Clash of the Schools’ next Tuesday at 1pm, entry is free and there are lots of great prizes.
NUI Awards 2017 Competitions Now Open
Apply now for one of the great Scholarships, Fellowships and Prizes on offer, including:
- NUI Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the Sciences
- NUI Travelling Studentships
Find full details including eligibility criteria and closing dates at www.nui.ie/awards
On Tuesday the 4th of April, the Third Undergraduate Research Conference will take place in NUIG. This event is a brilliant opportunity for students to gain exposure to research in a friendly yet academic environment. Students will have the chance to present their own abstract ideas based on the Sustainable Development Goals! Digital Badges will also be awarded to anyone who presents or attends. Sign up and register for the event: email@example.com
CompSoc Camara Collection
CompSoc are running their monthly Camara Drop-off Point in 18 Distillery Road starting next Wednesday 1st March 2017 from 10am to 2pm. They are also looking for volunteers to help out for an hour between 10am and 2pm. All computers, laptops, monitors, servers and keyboard donations are welcome. They are then sent to Dublin to be wiped to military standards before being sent to schools in Africa. We are unable to accept printers, CRT monitors, switches or projectors.
Career Development Centre Free Events next week include:
- LinkedIn Workshop
- Oracle –Employability Workshop
- Employer in Residence – Oracle
- Career Resilience Workshop
- The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) Information Stand
- Interview Skills Masterclass
- Fuelling your Ambition
For more information and to register visit www.nuigalway.ie/careers
Have your say on academic skills development at NUI Galway
Would you like to attend a student focus group about developing an academic skills hub to support the transition into and success at college? If you’d like to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred timeslot (10am –11am or 1pm–2pm) on Friday 3rd of March. Refreshments will be provided – please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
WIN: €100 or a night in a 5* hotel.
ROPES Literary Journal are hosting a table quiz at 8.30pm Tuesday 28th February in Sult in aid of Pieta House. The top prize is €100 and there will be spot prizes and a raffle on the night! Entry €5 per person with a max of 4 people per table. Prizes include a 1 night stay in a 5* hotel for 2 people, pamper hampers, chocolates and more.
We will have a stall at Smokey’s Café Friday 24th February and Monday 27th February for anyone that wants to purchase tickets/find out more.
Attention Marketing Students win €3,000
Applications are open for the An Post Student Smart Marketing Campaign of the Year Award. This is an opportunity to win a €3,000 cash prize and an internship with the Sunday Business Post. Deadline 5pm 7th March. https://anpostsmartmarketing.ie/students/
Ash Wednesday 1st March
Prayer and Distribution of Ashes in the Chapel of St Columbanus:-
- 8am Mass
- 11.15am Prayer Service
- 1.10pm Mass
- 5.15pm Prayer Service
NUIG FLAC Society and Epilepsy Ireland are hosting a free public seminar dealing with discrimination in the workplace because of hidden disabilities at 6pm this Wednesday in AC202. If you have been discriminated against or are thinking about applying for a new job requiring the disclosure of medical information, this event will be of benefit to you.
Arts in Action presents In Illo Tempore’.
FREE event 1pm-2pm Thursday March 2nd in the Cube Theatre – Áras Na Mac Léinn. In Illo Tempore are a band of Fado student singers from the Coimbra University in Portugal. Fado music originates from Lisbon and can be traced back to the 1820s. It has a long and rich heritage. The group perform with traditional guitars originating from the Coimbra region in Portugal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYHWaHiw2n8
We would love to see you there, the performance is free and all are very welcome!
Ennis Stop Now Being Offered by J.J. Kavanagh Coaches
Good news for all NUI Galway students from the Clare area. J.J Kavanagh Coaches are now offering a new stop in Ennis on their Galway to Waterford bus route. The service runs on a Sunday and Friday during term time.
A single ticket to/from Ennis will cost NUI Galway students €8.00
For further details please click J.J. Kavanagh Bus Route
#MondayMassage offers treatments at an affordable rate to NUI Galway staff and students. Choose from acupuncture, massage, physical therapy and shiatsu. Book yourself in for a treatment, your body will thank you for it! Student rate 30 min €20, 1 hour €30/Staff rate 30 min €30, 1 hour €50
Every Monday in the Wellness room – through The Hub. Call or txt Mick on 086 837 8589 to book.
Help “Raise the Dough” for ISPCC Childline!
Register by emailing Susie shalpin@ispcc or through www.Raisethedough.ie and receive some delicious Boutique Bake Mixes (Belgian chocolate, Lemon Drizzle, Flapjack cookie). Sell your bakes to your friends and colleagues and help us answer vital calls to children and young people who need to talk.
Last year we answered 400,000 of these very calls from children who talked to us about abuse, neglect, loneliness and depression.
Please use the www.Raisethedough.ie website for lots of nice ideas.
Need Books? Or Want to Sell Books?
The Sin Weekly Meetings take place 6pm-7pm every Monday in AC215 and all are welcome. To get involved go to the meeting or email email@example.com
FREE Cloakroom open TOMORROW
The SU FREE Cloakroom will be open on Fridays 9am-5pm during term time. The service is still free but will only be one day per week. Items must be removed at 5pm and we can’t take laptops. The SU Cloakroom is located in the library basement beside the Students’ Union XL Shop.
Need Grinds?/Want to Give Grinds?
Our office is upstairs in the Áras na Mac Léinn building beside Sult and we are open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
Our reception desk in the Engineering Building foyer is open Monday – Thursday 11am-3pm and Friday 11am-2pm.