T is for…

T is for…

A-Z Guide

How do I get my tax back from summer jobs abroad?
It can be so complicated, that I don’t really know. However, ESS do have a package to help you out. Check out www.taxback.com

Where do I buy tickets for Students’ Union events?
Tickets for Students’ Union events are usually available from the Students’ Union office and our desk in the Engineering Building.

What’s the difference between a lecturer and tutor?
In some courses, tutors are provided to go through the course material in more detail than the lecturer, and to provide/answer problems. Both are important though!

Artice by