#NUIGSU19 Election UpdatesNews & Events
- Full Time Officer Nominations Close 5pm TODAY Thursday 21st of February
- Part Time Officer Nominations Close 5pm Thursday 28th of February
- SU Council Chair Nominations Open 10am Monday 11th of March
- Nomination forms are available from the SU Office and Website
- Completed Nomination Forms must be returned to the box in the SU Office by the deadline
- NUI Galway Students’ Union Election Hustings
This is your chance to meet your #NUIGSU19 Election Candidates and #ListenQuestionDecide who to vote for.
- 3pm-4.30pm Mon 25th Feb at Sult: Candidates for VP/Education & VP/Welfare and Equality
- 3pm-4.30pm Tues 26th Feb at Sult: Candidates for President
- 7pm-9pm Thurs 28th Feb in Kirwan Theatre: All Candidates hosted by Lit & Deb
- Full Time Officer Voting Takes place 10am-8pm Thursday 7th of March
- Part Time Officer Voting Takes place 10am-8pm Thursday 14th of March
- SU Council Chair Voting Takes place 6pm Monday 25th of March
- NUIG Student ID required to Vote
- Voting restrictions apply for Postgrad, Clubs, Socs and SU Council Positions
- Not on Campus to Vote?
If you won’t be on campus to vote you can register for a Remote Vote
- Log on to the SU Website from midnight Sunday 24th February to register for a remote vote for the Full Time Officer Elections.
- Once you have registered you need to log on again 10am-8pm Thursday 7th of March to cast your vote.
More information: https://su.nuigalway.ie/elections/