NUIG Marchathon Challenge Starts 4th MarchNews & Events
NUIG Marchathon Challenge – Win Prizes for Walking!
The Marchathon Step Challenge is back at NUI Galway Monday 4th March – Friday 29th March. Win some great prizes, including Garmin Activity Trackers, Me2U Shopping Vouchers, and Smarter Travel Goodie Packs! This March we’re challenging you to grab some team mates, lace up your walking shoes and march your way to some great prizes! Make sure to sign up by Sunday 24th of February to be in with a chance to win a €50 Shopping Voucher in the early registration draw! The first 50 people to register will also get a Step Counter – absolutely free!
How to take part
- Get into a team of 3 – 6 people
- Sign up online at www.activetravellogger.ie
- Team captain: choose a team name and set your team up on the Active Travel Logger
- Team members: sign up online at Active Travel Logger, find a team and join it.
- Get a Step Counter — download an app (e.g. Free Smarter Travel Step Counter), buy a pedometer, use a Fit Bit, or other step tracking device
- From 4th March to 29th March get walking where possible, aiming to increase your steps throughout the challenge
- Have Fun and Get Competitive!