NUI Galway Easter Holidays 2018News & Events
NUI Galway Easter Holiday Arrangements 2018
- Teaching ends on Sat 24th of March for the Easter Holidays and teaching resumes Mon 9th April.
- Field Trips (where applicable) take place Mon 26th March – Thurs 29th March.
- The Students’ Union Office will close at 5pm on Weds 28th March and will reopen at 10am on Weds 4th April. Opening hours 10am-12.30pm & 2pm-4.30pm 4th, 5th & 6th April.
- The Students’ Union Engineering Desk will close at 3pm on Fri 23rd March and reopen at 11am on Mon 9th April.
- The Students’ Union Cloakroom will close at 6pm on Fri 23rd March and reopen at 9am on Thurs 12th April.
- The Students’ Union Shop will be closed Fri 30th March-Mon 2nd April inclusive and will re-open Tues 3rd April.
- Sult will be closed from Fri 30th March and will re-open on Tues 3rd April.
- Caifé na Gaeilge will close on Fri 23rd March and will re-open Mon 9th April.
- Smokey’s Café will be closed Fri 30th March-Mon 2nd April inclusive and will re-open Tues 3rd April
- The Wall Café will be open 9am-3pm on Fri 30th March & Sat 31st March. Closed Sun 1st April and open 11am-3pm Mon 2nd April.
- The James Hardiman Library will be closed Fri 30th March to Mon 2nd April inclusive.
- The Reading Room will be open as usual.
- The Student Health Unit will be closed Thurs 29th March to Tues 3rd April inclusive. They will re-open at 9.15am on Weds 4th April.
- SUMS will be closed from Monday 26th March until Friday 6th April.
- Sin Newspaper will be back with a new issue on Tues 10th April.
- Flirt FM Mon 26th March- Fri 30th March On Air 11.30am-4am (Office open 11am-6pm), Sat 31st March-Sun 8th April Spring Break (Studios bookable on request), Mon 9th April-Fri 20th April On Air 11.30am-4am Weekdays (Office open 11am-6pm)
- Computer Suites will be open 09:00-18:00 Sun 1st & Mon 2nd April. For more details check HERE