Financial Aid Fund Now OpenUncategorized
The Financial Aid Fund for is now open for Semester 1 2015/16.
Students following a full time course of at least one year’s duration leading to an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification can apply to the fund.
Students are only eligible to apply once in the academic year to the Financial Aid Fund. The University’s decision on your application is final.
Part time students, Erasmus students, and students following foundation courses are not eligible to apply for assistance under this fund.
The Financial Aid Fund and Fee Consideration Application Form is available at: https://www.nuigalway.ie/student_services/financialaidfund.html
Please read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
Please note the following important dates:
- Applications Open 8th October
- Applications Close Monday 2nd November at 12.00 noon
- Students emailed about the outcome of the decision on their application Monday 23rd November
- Deadline for SAF Form 1 and supporting documentation (Note: if documentation is not received by this date the offer of funding ceases) Thursday 3rd December by 3.00p.m.
- Payment of allocated funds Friday 18th December
If you have any queries please contact the Financial Aid Fund on email@example.com
For students who are having difficulty accessing the form or need assistance filling it out, there will be information clinics on Monday 19th October, Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st October 1pm – 3pm in the Arts Faculty PC Suite. The Arts Faculty suite (Room 229a), is located on the first floor on the main Concourse. It’s on the way to the Careers Office and Archaeology.
The Student Assistance Fund is funded by the Irish Government and part-funded by the European Social Fund under the Human Capital Investment Operational Programme 2007-2013. Investing in Your Future