Easter Holiday Arrangements 2016News & Events
Easter Holiday Arrangements 2016
- Lectures/Teaching: Please note that teaching (for students other than Clinical Medical Students) ends on Saturday 19th March and resumes on Monday 4th of April until Saturday 16th of April.
- Field Trips: Field Trips where relevant take place Monday 21st March-Wednesday 23rd March and Wednesday 30th March – Friday 1st April.
- James Hardiman Library: The Library will be closed Friday 25th March – Monday 28th March inclusive.
- The Reading Room: The Reading Room will be open as usual over the Easter.
- Student Health Unit: The Health Unit will be closed Thursday 24th March -Tuesday 29th March inclusive.
- Students’ Union Office: The Students’ Union Office will be closed Thursday 24th March-Tuesday 29th March inclusive.
- Students’ Union Cloakroom: The Cloakroom will close at 18:30 on Wednesday 16th March and will reopen at 09:00 on Monday 4th of April
- Students’ Union Engineering Desk: The Engineering Desk will close at 15:00 on Wednesday 16th March and will reopen 11:00-14:00 on Monday 4th of April
- The College Bar: Closed Thursday 24th – Monday 28th March inclusive. Opening Hours Tues 29th March-Fri 1st April 08:30-18:00 with Deli Service only.
- Smokey’s Café: Mon 21st-Thurs 24th 08:30-18:00. Closed Fri 25th to Mon 28th March inclusive. Tues 29th to Fri 1st April 08:30-18:00.
- Caife na Gaeilge: Mon 21st – Weds 23rd 09:00-15:00. Closed Thursday 24th March – Sunday 3rd April inclusive. Reopens Monday 4th April 09:00-15:00.
- The SU Shop: Mon 21st-Thurs 24th March 08:00-17:00, Closed Fri 25th March- Mon 28th March inclusive. 29th March-1st April 08:00-17:00
- The Wall Café: Closed Sunday 27th March. Monday 28th March 11:00-15:00.
- Academic Writing Centre: Closing for Easter on Friday 18th March and re-opening on Monday 4th April