Applications are now open for the Students Projects Fund.Uncategorized
The purpose of the Students Projects Fund is to support projects in the general student services domain that are either:
Capital, including Building Projects,
Non-capital/Specific Student Services Projects.
In the case of a Non-capital/Specific Student Services project, the fund is intended to support a project with a finite timeframe, typically up to three years, e.g. Pilot Project or Research Style Project.
A Project must cost in excess of €5,000 to be eligible for funding.
Where the cost of a Project is significant, an element of “matched” funding is an advantage.
An application for funding must be supported by a detailed proposal,
- The Proposal should set out:
- The rationale for the project including strategic basis
- A description of the activity to be undertaken
- Outputs and outcomes aimed for
- Evaluation and key performance indicators
- Budget, including detail of matched funding and amount of funds being sought (Matched Funding may be expressed in terms of value/cost of existing manpower input.)
Completed applications should be submitted to Matt Doran, Administrative Officer, Student Services, Áras Ni Eimhigh, NUI Galway.
The closing date for receipt of applications is April 30th, 2012
Applicants may be invited to a meeting of the Students Projects Fund Committee to provide any necessary additional briefing on an application. Projects allocated funding by the Students Projects Fund Committee are advised to the Vice President for the Student Experience for approval by University Management.