Accessible NUIG Events 29-31st Oct 2019News & Events
Accessible NUI Galway / OÉ Gaillimh Inrochtana
Tuesday 29th October / Dé Máirt an 29 Deireadh Fómhair
- 11am-2pm: Know Your Rights in Hub Central. Drop in and chat about rights in the workplace, college, and public life.
- 6.30pm: Disability and Emergency in the D’arcy Thompson Theatre. Join Emergency Medicine Soc for a talk on best practice in emergency situations
Wednesday 30th October / Dé Céadaoin an 30 Deireadh Fómhair
- All day: The Social Aspect of Disability – an online campaign around the impact inaccessibility has on social life and social connections
Thursday 31st October / Déardaoin an 31 Deireadh Fómhair
- All day: What Is an Accessible Campus? Online/in various locations. Keep up with us on the SU social media platforms to tell us and the University what an accessible campus is to you
- 6pm-8pm Murder Mystery with ISL, location TBC. Join the Irish Sign Language Society for their Halloween event with games and refreshments.
More info from/ Tuilleadh eolais ar fail ó firstname.lastname@example.org