Please note the following
- Service providers are not monitored by the Students’ Union.
- Quality of services are not guaranteed by the Students’ Union.
- Students should verify registration details of service providers, and check if they have adequate public liability insurance.
- Ask for references.
- Any fees should be agreed between the service provider and the student(s) in advance. Check if VAT is applicable and if there are any hidden costs such as delivery or call out charges.
- For safety reasons, students are advised to hold the first meeting in a public place.
NUI Galway Students’ Union accepts no responsibility or liability for work carried out by anybody listed on the Skills Register.