NUIG St. Patrick’s Day Bank Holiday Arrangements 2018News & Events
NUI Galway St. Patrick’s Day Bank Holiday Arrangements 2018
- Monday 19th of March is a Bank Holiday so there are no lectures.
- The Students’ Union Office will CLOSE at 5pm on Fri 16th March and will reopen at 10am on Tues 20th March.
- The Students’ Union Engineering Desk will CLOSE at 3pm on Fri 16th of March and reopen at 11am on Tues 20th March.
- The Students’ Union Shop Sat 17th March 10am-4pm, CLOSED Sun 18th & Mon 19th March.
- Sult will be CLOSED Sat 17th, Sun 18th & Mon 19th March. Reopening 8.30am Tues 20th March.
- Caifé na Gaeilge CLOSED Sat 17th, Sun 18th and Mon 19th March.
- Smokey’s Café Sat 17th March 9am-5pm, Sun 18th March 11am-4pm, CLOSED Mon 19th March
- The Wall Café Sat 17th March 9am-3pm, Sun 18th & Mon 19th March 11am-3pm
- The James Hardiman Library will be CLOSED on Mon 19th March.
- The Reading Room will be open as usual.
- The Student Health Unit will be CLOSED on Mon 19th March.
- Sin Newspaper will be back with a new issue on Weds 21st of March.
- For details about Computer Suite Access check HERE
Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh!