NUI Galway Summer Holiday Arrangements 2017News & Events
NUI Galway Summer Holiday Arrangements 2017
- The SU Office will be open Monday-Friday 10am-12.30pm & 2pm-4.30pm from Thursday 11th of May. The SU Office will BE CLOSED Mon 5th June and Mon 7th Aug (Bank Holidays)
- The Student Health Unit will only see Postgrad & Masters students from Monday 29th of May. Opening hours during the summer: 09:30am-12:30pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm Mon-Fri. Closed Monday 5th June and Monday 7th August (Bank Holidays)
- The Library will be open as follows: 15th May-23rd July Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30 Closed Sat/Sun Closed Mon 5th June (Bank Holiday). 24th July-13th Aug Mon-Thurs 08:30-22:00, Fri 08:30-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:00, Sunday Closed, Closed Monday 7th August Bank Holiday. 14th Aug-27th Aug Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30, Closed Sat/Sun.
- The Reading Room will be open as usual.
- Computer Suites – check availability here.
- Caife na Gaeilge will be closed from Friday 5th of May for the summer.
- Sult will be open 8.30am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-12.30am Fridays. Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Smokey’s Café will close at 6pm on Weds 10th, Thurs 11th & Fri 12th May – closed Sat 13th & Sun 14th From Monday 15th May summer hours are: 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- The SU Shop will close at 5pm on Weds 10th, Thurs 11th & Fri 12th May – closed Sat 13th & Sun 14th From Monday 15th May summer hours are: 8.30am-4pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- The Wall Café from Monday 15th May summer hours will be Monday to Friday 8am-4pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday. Open 11am-3pm Bank Holiday Monday 5th June.
- The SU Cloakroom will close at 5pm on Friday 5th May and will reopen in September.
- The SU Engineering desk will close at 3pm on Wednesday 10th May and will reopen in September.
- SUMS, The Academic Writing Centre and Computer DISC are all now closed for the summer.
Teaching begins on Monday 4th of September for all years.
The academic calendar for 2017/18 is available here.